Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anyone want to buy a dun horse?

This is a recent addition to our animals........he came to us kind of spoiled. Jeremy is great with horses like that. He is just so darn patient and doesn't get into a fight with them but still gets his point across.

He's shaping up to be a pretty good citizen again. He is pretty darn good about everything you do with him, he does like it to have a purpose though.

This was at a lesson day in Palmdale. He was pretty darn good. Dragging logs, roping.........I think he will go on the sale block pretty soon.



3 comments:

Shirley said...

Wish you guys were closer; I'd send him my dun filly to start.

Dale Zki said...

Hey Ms. Brandie,

For a second there I thought you
were describing the Horse.

Glad to hear your Jeremy is
serious ‘bout being a good
citizen. We all should follow
he’s lead. (no pun intended).

And what a good sport’
with “everything you do with
him”. You’re one lucky Cowgirl.
I wouldn’t put him on the
sellin’ block just yet.

I am, however, a bit concerned
about the draggin’ logs part.

Strange things are afoot at
Broken Arrow...

Dale

Acton Buff said...

OK this is so calling for me to play with the words.
A done dun horse, riden by a Mr. Dunn.