Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Rainy Day........


So we are finally getting some more much needed rain. It is a beautiful crisp day. There is nothing like the smell of wet sage. Jeremy and Steele are outside pulling down some pipe panels so we can get the area leveled. Our creeks are flowing well and the pond is starting to swell. We will most likely need to work on the overflow side to give it somewhere to go. I want to try and plant trees behind the corrals again where the overflow goes but we still have Carver, Jeremy horse, runnning loose and he thinks that they are for him to eat. Sage is sitting next to me painting while I add this post. I am off to go take some pictures of Jeremy and Steele out working. It has started to rain again and Jeremy is not feeling too good anyhow so I think they will be in soon.

No comments: